Securing the nation by securing critical information infrastructure
Industrial Control Systems, specifically the old configurations, are often deployed as isolated installations to work in standalone environments without any connection to the external network including the internet.
ICS-embedded architectures are different from other systems. Older ICS were designed on the assumptions to connect in a small internal network. The span of the internet has changed the complete picture. ICS even working on internal networks are exposed to security threats. The ICS may be running on a separate network, but physical isolation is becoming the exception. Even without direct contacts, the security of the ICS can be compromised.
It has always been a challenge for the security team to keep up with new threats but with ICS the impact could be unimaginable.
ICS/SCADA technologies are becoming the high-value targets for threat actors for disrupting business operations, ransomware or compromising rival nation's systems. It is becoming crucial to address these security issues. The organisations should understand that even running on internal networks, their systems are exposed to cyberattacks if they are not adequately secured. It is important to test the security and implement the necessary compliances and regulations.
1. ICS Cyber security framework - Presenting a framework for the penetration testing requirements on accessing the entire system.
2. ICS/SCADA Risk Assessment - Gathering information regarding the applications and components required for conducting the testing.
3. ICS/SCADA gap analysis - Analysing the gap between the current and desired system to reduce the risk and eliminate threats.
4. ICS/SCADA Penetration Testing - Scanning the network with various tools to identify vulnerabilities.
5. ICS/SCADA services - Trying to exploit the vulnerabilities identified, manually with the help of commercial tools and custom scripts and Powershell.
6. ICS incident response - A detailed report of the assessment, including an executive summary for the management. This comprises the complete findings with risk priorities, remediations and recommendations.
ICS/SCADA tests require proper planning and a tailored approach for the testing. Our expert team can help you in getting the complete picture of your risk exposure with recommendations to resolve before they are exploited.
Talk to our executive and get your security testing conducted.
Reducing the exposed attack surfaces associated with known vulnerabilities
Eliminating the readily exploitable code associated with unnecessary services
Securing the systems with strong passwords and authentication methods.
Secure system ensures the safety of industry and business
Eliminates the attacks caused by common vulnerabilities